Planning an corporate event, wedding, social gathering, reunion or simply a party? Why not treat your guests to something deliciously different ? Don't leave things to chance. We are specialised in hog roasting since 2009 and we have 18 years of experience in catering industry, in London.
At London Hog Roast Catering , our primary focus is on providing perfectly cooked, charcoal rotisserie meats of the highest quality. Complemented by our extensive list of premium sides and excellent customer service, we strive ensure that your guests will leave extremely satisfied and very impressed.
London Hog Roast presents itself to you on the back of a reputation bestowed upon us by our customers. We believe we have been able to achieve this - firstly through our people and the quality of our food, which is enhanced by our passion, experience and professionalism, and a burning desire to provide customers with a great value experience.
Our succulent roasted meats are always the stars of the show; your guests will be your greatest fans. Having said that, we have lots of other great options to accompany the meal – just ask or view our menu items.
We provide a professional service with all the support you need. Hopefully our website will have given you confidence that our delicious menus a will satisfy your taste buds for you forth coming event. From the very first contact with you, we will try and help, give advice and guide you to choosing the menu and service that you require. We are happy to meet you and discuss the menu, service and schedule of the day and will be at hand from the moment you first enquire with us until we leave at the end of your event.
* We require a 3 x 3 meter space for our gazebo & power socket *
* We will arrive and need access to your venue 6-7 hours prior to serving time *
* Client responsible for parking & congestion charge *
* To secure your event slot you will be required to pay a deposit of 25% *
* Ten days before the event date all arrangements will be confirmed and the balance payable *
* We require 14 days notice for cancellation of any events. Deposit will be for forfeit *
* The customer is responsible for the parking costs during the event *
* We need easy access for our equipment through to the cooking area *
* We can roast both indoors and outdoors. Please check with your venue requirements *
* We do not take any leftovers with us. All leftovers will be placed in bowls and dishes provided by the customer *